As a Teller, your primary focus is providing quality service to our members while conducting frontline transactions on the teller line and/or in the drive through. This position will be based at our Lathrop branch but will also support our other branches as needed.
As a successful teller, you will:
- Process deposits and withdrawals for member accounts
- Enter member transactions into computer to record transactions
- Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds
- Accept loan payments
- Order daily supply of cash
- Count incoming cash
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift
- Explain products, services, and promotions to members
- Be available to work Monday through Friday in addition to alternating and/or occasional Saturdays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing, personable, and professional personality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possess basic computer skills
- One or more years of teller experience in a bank or credit union
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgia Heritage Federal Credit Union
Georgia Heritage FCU offers a positive work environment and friendly atmosphere. We are interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional service to our members. Employment at Georgia Heritage FCU is not just a job, but an opportunity to learn, develop and grow with us.
Each candidate must pass a criminal background check and have satisfactory credit.
Company Website: www.gaheritagefcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)