Assists members via telephone, providing information about Georgia Heritage FCU, researching and resolving member questions, providing account verifications, loan information and cross-selling our services.
- Serve membership by providing service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner via telephone or correspondence.
- Assist in resolving debit and credit card issues.
- Process incoming mail.
- Receive and post phone payments.
- Quote payoffs.
- Flag bad address accounts.
- Provide support staffing for branches.
The following skill requirements are essential:
- Posses strong verbal communication skills.
- Personable and professional.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Effective at cross-selling products and services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of experience as a teller at a bank or credit union required.
- Member Service experience preferred.
- Call Center experience helpful but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgia Heritage Federal Credit Union
Georgia Heritage FCU offers a positive work environment and friendly atmosphere. We are interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional service to our members. Employment at Georgia Heritage FCU is not just a job, but an opportunity to learn, develop and grow with us.
Each candidate must pass a criminal background check and have satisfactory credit.
Company Website: www.gaheritagefcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)