Our Member Services Representatives focus on building lasting relationships with our members and offer our products and services so we can make a positive difference in meeting their financial needs. This position provides the first step in assisting members with loan applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Member Services
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide general and specific service-related information concerning credit union services or policies.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs.
- Provide support to other front-line staff including teller functions.
- Interview and evaluate applicants for routine loans.
- Gather background information and analyze applicant’s credit history.
- Process loan application.
- Submit accurate applications to Centralized Lending for approval.
- Complete loan documents and disburse loan when approved.
- Provide recommendations or alternatives to member if loan denied.
- Implement new loan products and services as directed by management.
- Meet or exceed monthly membership, checking and lending goals assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Dress professionally at all times.
- Understanding of consumer loans and the loan process.
- Effective at sales.
- Detail oriented and follow through.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Personable and professional.
- Two or more years of lending experience in a bank or credit union required.
- One or more years of experience as a teller at a bank or credit union required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgia Heritage Federal Credit Union
Georgia Heritage FCU offers a positive work environment and friendly atmosphere. We are interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional service to our members. Employment at Georgia Heritage FCU is not just a job, but an opportunity to learn, develop and grow with us.
Each candidate must pass a criminal background check and have satisfactory credit.
Company Website: www.gaheritagefcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)